Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2007

LAST DAYS OF SEPTEMBER..

Well it was a great end to the month.
With Friday's cloud show. then meeting with my buddies the "PSMWGS" on Saturday.
Here we are in order of Initials:

Patti,
Sheila,
MaryEllen (me!)
Winnie,
Gloria.

We all met at Cleats, a local sports bar. Winnie missed dinner, she was home with a Migrain...but was going to try and join us at our hostess Sheila's house. The food was great! I had a giant, and I mean giant Sampler platter. The bottom of the huge platter was covered with fries, then topped with Onion rings, Zuccini sticks, Mozerella stix, Fried Mushrooms, and Potato skins... healthy.. I know. Well, we headed to Sheila's and got word from Winnie that she'd be joining us!.. Yay! because it's just not the same when one of the PSMWG's are missing! Sheila's husband Ron came home just to build us a fire, and just after dark we headed outside. It was a perfect chilly evening for sitting around a fire with friends and a glass of wine. After a few hours, and lots of laughing, we headed back in, for Cheesecake, Carmel apples, homemade Pizza, and coffee. ..... yes.. more healthy eating!
I love my girlfriends soo much! I'm soo lucky to have this awesome group of women in my life, for nearly 40 years.

So Sunday... was another sparkly cool Blue day. I watched the Browns beat Baltimore.. YAYYYYY.. Then headed in the artroom to work on a puzzle piece for the Puzzle swap. I started with one of my own pieces. My theme is HALLOWEEN.. .. but of course!
I decided it would be fun to use a photo of me as a child, instead of the vintage images I usually use. I like the way it turned out. What do you think?

Another fantastic end the day.
While I was out snapping the sunset, I turned to my art room windows and thought it was a lovely sight.
So here, They are, all signs of Autumn.
Back yard fires with my friends, Halloween, Candy Apples and amazing skies. MMMmmmm. Life is good.

So... ugh.
Back to reality. Work tomorrow.
I'll be working on the Mother' and Daughters day stuff during the week, then Daughter Allison's best friend Sabrina & Pat's wedding on Saturday.

I love weekends.
but now another is gone.. ahhhh.

Have a great week, and take care of yourself ok?










Posted by Picasa

No comments: