Translate

Thursday, September 06, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Happy 50th anniversary Charlene & Boyd!...(just a little early!) I was invited to my best friend Gloria's sister and brother in law's annual clambake, which was really an early 50th anniversary party. They will be heading back to Las Vegas, and their children decided to throw them an early party. They knew nothing about it, and Charlene was on the phone inviting people to her own party... thinking she was inviting them to a Clambake! It was a great time.
I don't eat Clams, but I did enjoy the awesome steak, corn and Sour dough rolls! Their Cleveland home, is just spectacular. Complete with a private lake, right in their back yard. I feel like I'm at a resort every time I visit. It was a perfect day. Cooler temperatures, and a beautiful sky. Lots of friends. What could be better than that!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: