Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2007

NOT MENT TO BE....

Yep...... it's true..
I didn't get the apartment.
My application was "declined"......... sob.
I wasn't surprised, just very disappointed. Well. God has other plans for me.
I will work on the "issues" that prevented me from being approved, and try again.
So..... I will enjoy this Glorious Saturday. A spectacular. Sunny Blue, chilly day. The clouds are huge, and gorgeous. My house has a wonderful aroma of Navy bean soup, simmering on the stove. ...MMMMMmmm can you smelllll it? ahhhhhh.


The BEST thing to have, on the first chilly almost Autumn day. I bought a fresh loaf of Italian bread for dunking, and ooh I can't wait to have a bowl. As my mom always said, "it will taste even better tomorrow, when all the flavors have blended. " So true.

I was going to pack today..... just because I should. I still want to move, and it needs to be done.

Just don't know where yet. But it's hard to be motivated right now. I'm sooo enjoying the chilly breezes, and feel more like cleaning the art room and doing some art.



I am enjoying wearing my big sweatshirt and jeans right now.

I did manage to cut the grass today.. UGGGHHHHH.. New lawn mower with the bag, I thought that would be great!... NOT.. that sucker gets heavy! then all the clippings stick together, and don't want to come out of the bag. I got so over heated, that I got sick to my stomach, and laid down for a few, when I was finished. So.. I guess you could say yard work makes me sick. LOL.

I envy those people who LOVE yard work. Weeding and edging, planting , and all that crap. Ya, I love beautiful flowers, and manicured lawns as much as anyone, but I hate diggin in the dirt OK? I'm waiting for someone to declare weeds FLOWERS.. then my yard will be the envy of everyone!


I got lucky having two weekends off in a row. So I hope to take advantage of it, and Get something done!


To friends Kathy in Seattle, Teri in Indiana, Marlane, and Cousin Kathy...
thanks for reading my Blog regularly.....that's four! xoxo


I need to call some apartments today, and get info.... so later gator, I'll be back soon.
Enjoy your weekend before it's gone!

No comments: