Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2007

GREY DAY.


Great drive into work today.
The clouds were big dark! I loved it!
Despite the ominous look, It was just a light rain.

I'm so glad it's almost Friday.
The week went very fast thank goodness.

I'm meeting with my PSMWG buddies on Saturday.
I need a girlfriend fix bad. I can't remember the last time we were together!

I've been working on things for the "Mothers & Daughters" day coming up on the 13Th.
I forgot how much work it is. And since we're having it at the cottage again this year, that means hauling lots of stuff. Stuff you would have easy access to in your own house. Garbage bags, toilet paper, etc.
I went to the dollar store to pick up some kid things to keep the little ones entertained. I bought 32 things.... the cashier said $34 +tax.. huh?..... I'm not a cheapskate.. but I don't like being ripped off either... so politely I said I'd like to count the stuff again. She dove back into the bags.. ....29....33..34... hmmm... well.. still doesn't seem right but ok. I got home.. counted and guess what..... 32!!!!!...
GRRRRRRRRR! ... It's not the $2.. it's the principal!!! If I had money to blow... I wouldn't be in a Dollar store!!!.... OK.. thanks for letting me blow off steam.

Soooo.... still no apartment. I'm in a constant state of confusion... well. I guess I have been my whole life. I don't know which way to turn first. And to top it off, we get a letter from work saying:
"Back by popular demand.......take as much unpaid time off as you like, from Nov. 26-Jan 4.".....
... This is the company's verrrry slow time. What do I do now? If I don't take time off, and go into work....I risk being sent home if it's really slow. If I do take time off, what do I do for money???...
moving... Christmas.... my stomach is churning.
I have to change the subject..
"think happy thoughts.. think happy thoughts"....

ok.. I sold my latest Halloween collage! then the same customer returned to my Etsy shop and bought another collage! So thats good.
I just need to make art 24/7.. and compensate for Nov. 26-Jan 4... ... I wish.

It's going to be a great chilly day tomorrow. High in only in the 60's... love it. Funny, if it were 68 in Early Spring, we'd think it was a "warm up" and run for the shorts.

Ahhh.
I miss the days of my youth. My only worries were.. "does he like me"... "what will I wear to school".. and... .. hmm.. I think that was it!
It's funny.. getting older. You sometimes don't realize that you have till you remember that you've been out of school for 32 years. Life is a funny thing. Just when you've "figured it out" & "learned the lessons" it's too late to do anything about it.

I watched the season premiere of "Grey's Anatomy".. It was ok. I'm losing interest in it. The Whole Meredith/McDreamy on again off again thing is getting boring.
I liked them better when they were the Interns. Well. I'll give it a chance and see how it goes.
My Thursday night distraction.

Ok.. I'm going now. To find a picture from my "youth".. and share it with you....
please don't laugh too hard... I was "cool" back then.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: