Translate

Sunday, September 09, 2007

JUST PLAYIN'

I just listed some new links for you to visit!....enjoy!
It's a lazy Sunday.
The Browns home opener.... we're losing...
17-0...1st. quarter...!!!....against PITTSBURGH!!!
aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!
Oh well... another season.
I'm sitting here, with a million things running through my head.
Go clean... sit.... go pack...sit. go start dinner...
I promised my nephew Michael and his wife I'd make dinner for them.
I guess they're watching the game too, because they said they'd be over
around 5:30. So...I'm trying not to waste another weekend, but it seems
I am.
I was hoping for cooler temps. this weekend, good "cleaning" weather, but no,
although the temps dropped, the humidity was gross! So I managed to Go get
my hair cut, run into Marc's ("deep discounts"...store) and then begin packaging
the painting I just sold on Etsy. A large Halloween painting, that I sold framed.
Why did I do that?... I'm always worried about the glass being broken, or the frame
damaged. Ok... making mental note: "don't do that again."
It's amost 2 p.m..... and what have I done with this day???... NUTHIN!
Watching the game... hoping the 2nd quarter will be better. OH.. I forgot,
I did shower, and throw in a load of laundry!
Soooo... Daughter Jamie dropped of all her boxes from her recent move.
They're sitting in my kitchen, where my table once stood. The table was sold in
the yard sale, now adorning the kitchen of a sweet old woman. I hope she enjoys it.
Sundays.... the day you watch your last "free time" hours tick by. I wake up, knowing
I have to work tomorrow, no more playing for another week. I will also whine that I wasted
the day... blogging... about.. nothing. ehhh.
Ok.. so here is my latest doodle, and the draft for this year's YA YA Flyer.
My daughters and I, are hosting this year. So I've been working on getting things together,
and planning some projects for us to do. I hope the weather is better this year, and we can get outside and have a Bonfire!





















Enjoy your Sunday!
Bless you!

No comments: