Translate

Monday, September 24, 2007

BACK IN BUSINESS...


Well.. I finally managed to straighten up my art room.
I needed one of the tables to use in my yard sale, and everything that was on that table.... well.. got tossed on the other table. All in one big heap. I missed my art room! so today, as I listened to The Indians game... (BTW.. they won the division championship today!!).. I got the room usable again! The table, is now holding up my monitor ( I sold my desk in the sale.. ).. so I had to improvise, and use my outside patio table. I actually did some art on it. Beside kicking the table legs that I wasn't used to, It was great. See the Halloween collage below, I just listed it on Etsy.

Today was one of those very perfect, gorgeous days. The sky was so blue, The air was just warm enough, and the sun shined all day. The picture below was taken just after the sun set.. see the Orange glow? I LOVE when the sky turns Sapphire... ohhh stunning!
So.. here I am at 1:22 a.m.... hanging on to the last minutes of my weekend. It went soo fast. I had to work Saturday. So I only had Sunday to play. I hate going into work... it feels like the movie "Ground Hogs Day"... where the same day was repeated over and over and over..... ugghhhh

The Browns game was a heart breaker. I thought they
were gonna pull it off.. but nope!

Well. I guess I better go lay out my clothes for the morning. DRAT!

..... Have a wonderful week,
take care of yourself
I'll see ya soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sea Dream Studio said...

Your art room is lookng good~ I did some of the same this weekend... organized supplies and made a Halloween collage! Hi0pe you have a great week!
hug~dale