Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2007

END OF THE WEEK....



What a lovely end to the week... and the end to Friday. It was payday today, and I decided to treat myself to the latest issue of Somerset Studio magazine, the Halloween issue. I took my 40% of coupon, and headed to Jo Ann Fabrics after work.


It was a simple indulgence, and it made me happy. I allso splurged and hit Taco Bell, for 2 hard shell Taco Supremes, and a Steak Quesadilla.


Now.. this... is living.


I poured over each page, loving every new image, and anticipating the next. After browsing through it, I made myself put the magazine away. I will take it to work tomorrow, and browse through it, while I work.


Ahh more simple things in life that make me happy.


This evenings sunset was breathtaking, and I was so happy I had my camera with me, leaving Jo Ann's. I parked at the edge of the newly built Shopping Mall, aptly named "Cityview" And watched as the sky turned wonderful colors right before my eyes.


I don't know if the picture quality of these pics look as bad on your monitor, as they do on mine.... darn. Guess I should have changed the resolution first. Still.. the colors are spectacular.


I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. But I know it will go fast... I hope.

I work 2-8pm.... the best part of the day!... but good new is, I can stay up late.. and sleep in.


I'm working on my apartment situation, still hoping to move out by November 1st. Scary now, is the fact that I would need to find something in the next week, if I plan on giving the landlady a month notice.. which I do. It's all so scary.










I'll keep you updated......


Enjoy your weekend.. take care of yourself!

... bless you...

~MaryEllen~

2 comments:

Sea Dream Studio said...

MaryEllen~ What a great day... Michels, Taco Bell, that sunset!!!
Life is good!
Please forgive me as I have tagged you!

http://dalemclain.blogspot.com/
hugs~dale

Sea Dream Studio said...

Opps! I mean JoAnn's, not Michaels!!