Translate

Saturday, January 10, 2009

OHHHH... THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL....





Wow.... LOTS OF SNOW!
that picnic table is my "snow gage"... looks like about 8-9 inches! and 4-8 more still to come.
So thankful I don't have to work today!!!!!
Unfortunately, we had to cancel our PSMWG ART day though. But it's just too nasty out there! We'll try and reschedule for next weekend.
So...I will just spend the day doing art by myself, and staring out the window, and say thanks again, that I don't have to go out in that stuff!
That's all for now.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You probably think I'm crazy, but I so envy you and your snow! I Love being snowed in. We didn't get hardly any snow last year and have yet to get more than a few flurries this year. I am sorry you didn't get to have your art day, hopefully next weekend. Thanks for the awesome pictures of your snow! Twyla