Translate

Friday, January 02, 2009

THE DAYS OF WINE & ROSES




























































So far, the New Year has been very "ARTFUL" for me!
I'm still on that "roll".....and made these last Evening. I've just listed them on ETSY.

New Year's Eve was lots of fun.
I hung out with Gloria, and we had a blast working on an art project for her. We stay up allll night! She didn't leave till 9 a.m. New Year's day lol.

Needless to say, I slept in till 2:30. Got up, and whipped out these little hearts, I'm called the "WINE & ROSES" series.

I need to go back to bed.. I have to work today.. omg..... can you say Zombie!!!!
I'm getting... ok.. AM... to old for this stuff!
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

These are so beautiful! Twyla

Tumble Fish Studio said...

I posted on flickr but have to do it here too - just love these! I really do. I may have to buy some as gifts. Mmmm, mmmm.