Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2009

DEEP FREEZE...




BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
SHIVVVVERRRRRRR!!!!
FFFFFFFAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHRRRR!
Baby it's COLD OUTSIDE!
Current Temperature: 7 degrees.
From seeing the weather temps. across the country, we're actually on the warm side!
Bismarck North Dakota? -26.. HOLY COW!!! and YIKES!!!!
WHAT IS THAT LIKE?
My car did start this morning... yes, the car door was frozen.. but it "thawed" by the time I got to work, and I didn't have to climb out the passenger side... ahh.. life is good.

It's already Thursday! Spring.. Spring...Spring...
I'm thinking S P R I N G!!!!
It's just 65 days away! I was looking at my post from March of last year, and the Blizzard we had on March 8th. A little Reminder that I live in Cleveland, well Brunswick now, but close enough, and Winter does not play fair, and doesn't know what a calendar is. We're supposed to "warm up" to 18 on Saturday, when the PSMWG's try to give our ART day another try.

Ok I'm fading again, and going to bed. I look forward to waking up to my morning coffee. The pot is all programmed and ready.
Stay warm, unless you already are!.. and if you are, please send some warmth this way!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

When you said it was 7 degrees I got up and looked at our thermometer, it said 7 degrees also! I knew we'd be close and it's supposed to get colder tonight! We just don't have the snow:( I wish you didn't have to get out and go to work in this, but I love your positive outlook. I just got a call from the boss, I can stay home, so I am jumping for joy! Hope you get to have your weekend art day! Have a great day and be careful! Twyla