Translate

Thursday, January 01, 2009

A SHINY NEW YEAR!






















My Wish for You in

2009

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May your clothes smell of success and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be those of joy.

May the problems you had forget your home address!

In simple words ............



May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!



I got this "wish" today, in an email from my best friend! pretty funny! feel free to copy it, and send it to the ones you love. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~MaryEllen~


4 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love that - go forth and create! I will take the challenge, MaryEllen. I hope this is an extemely productive year for you too. The image you shared is so beautiful. Have a great day! Twyla

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Wonderful wishes! Love stick like Vasceline, I like that a lot! You're not too old, MaryEllen, you have a young spirit. Have a good day! Twyla

SCREAMING FOR CHOCOLATE said...

Hi Mary Ellen, Found you in the comments at Tumblefish. You mentioned menopause and it caught my eye. I think I am joining that club as well. Love your hearts.

Coco

MaryEllen said...

Menopause.... now there's a "club" to join!....ya! lol...I'm a not-so-proud member! I think I won the prize for most Hot Flashes in a day 35-36???..... I can't remember... another qualifying "attribute" for membership!

Thanks for writing!