Translate

Friday, January 23, 2009

AND THE CELEBRATION CONTINUES...


OLE'!!!!!!
The celebrating continues! On Thursday, I was treated to dinner at Fiesta Jalapeno.. AKA: "Fiesty Pini".......by best friend Gloria.. (who.. BTW..did not send me the pictures of HER!)... I had an amazingly delicious Fajita Salad, in a Flour Tortilla Bowl.. OMG.. it was GOOOOD! Washed down with a gigante Margarita!... woooohhhhh Whooooohhhh!.......then I was "Serenaded" by the waiters.. and "Crowned" with the Biggest HEAVIEST (I swear the damned thing weighed 10lbs!) Sombrero.. I'VE EVER SEEN!...well.. it kinda matched my sweater! Then, they brought me a Shot.. of Something .... it was a beautiful Blue-Green color.. It tasted really good, but I don't know what was in it..(and neither did the waiters... lol)....... but I slept like a baby when I got home!... wait!!... maybe it was Nyquil????...... lol...
What a Caliente' Chica I am!!!!...
and Loco to post this picture too!
I'm getting ready for my sister's tomorrow. They'll be here bright and early... or at least bright lol... hopefully they'll be here by 9.. and we'll get to breakfast early, then have the whole day to play! It's supposed to be very, very cold, only 18 for the high! So... I'm passing on walking around town and window shopping and just hitting my favorite stores like "The Flower Factory" "Olde Time Pottery" and "Hobby Lobby"... and if that's not enough, maybe "Jo Ann's", too!.. How fun is that?!!! Then head to dinner at "Steve's Dakota" for a yummy Steak! Mmmmmm! can't wait!

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Let the celebration continue! I loved the picture! It may have been a heavy sombrero, but it was sure a pretty one. I hope the fun continues all weekend. I just wish I could be there to do it all with you! Twyla