Translate

Saturday, December 01, 2007

GO GOOGLE YOURSELF!!!


Well....
It's 3:06 a.m. and I'm up!
I took a little nap earlier, and now I want to go into my art room, and make some new thing!
It's the first weekend in awhile, that I don't have to work either Saturday or Sunday. Or go to a wedding, or do anything else but A-R-T!!!!
I'm going to put the coffee on, and get a good jolt of Caffeine, as if the 2 cans of Pepsi weren't enough.
I decided to Google "ARTkissed" and see what came up.
I've done it before, but this time, I found some new things.
It's amazing, just posting a comment on a site, ties you in, and bam, there you are!
Google is one cool search engine.
I even did some searching on my site, to see how most people found it, and it was usually through Google. And through another artist, "Tracy Roos".. who has me listed as a favorite artist on her site.
Soooo... anyway I'm off! ART allllll night! A fresh cup of coffee, light some incense, put on some tunes.. and.. ahhh heaven.
Have a great weekend!
I'll post the new art later.

No comments: