Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Welcome to Cleveland


Sunny?
yes, behind those snowy clouds was sun, I'm sure of it.
But we never saw any, all weekend. Instead we had Blizzard conditions, rain, freezing rain you name it.
the sunshine came in the form of a Cleveland Browns win! In the heavy snow, on a field where the hash marks were covered, and only the snowblower revealed.
It was a good day, to stay home, and watch the home team win one!
Hopefully, we'll end up in the playoffs with our 9-5 record.
So now, I'm hoping the snow lets up, and I have an easy drive into work tomorrow morning.
I'm not ready for Christmas. I've bought a few gifts, and, for the first time in my entire life.... I didn't put up the Christmas tree!
I thought I'd be in "my new apartment" and since that didn't happen, the few boxes I did manage to pack, are blocking the way to the Christmas decorations.
I would have put it up, if I were having company. But I'll be going to my sister's on Christmas eve, and my kids will be there too. I'm sure they'll all have plans for Christmas day, so putting up a tree would just really be a waste of time. I spend all my time here at the Computer, or in my art room, so I won't even notice my living room is missing a tree.
I'm already counting the days till Spring. Warm sunny days, and green leaves.
Just about 90 days! (if you don't count the rest of this month)... although, last Easter we had a BIG snowstorm!.... just the week before, we were enjoying the beautiful color of Spring.
so.... let's hope that doesnt happen again!
Have a great week, stay warm!

No comments: