Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SNOW DAY!

Well, the next best thing to one!
a "Slow" day!

Yes!... a day off.
I work for a catalog company, and the Closer we get to Christmas, the slower it gets at work. (Pleople realize they won't get their orders in time for Christmas) So yesterday at work, they posted a sign up sheet for anyone who wanted to be called, if the call volume was slow, and you didn't want to come in.

This morning, I had just stepped out of the shower, when the call came... "hi.. you don't have to come in today!"
"Oh, ok, thanks".. I said... and hung up.

I actually did the famous fist pump.... and shouted YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!.. and I did a major happy dance right there in the bathroom!!!!
It's so nice to suddenly have a whole day to play!

I'm enjoying a quick breakfast, coffee.. (with Pepsi on the side.. ).. catching a bit of "MARTHA"
then I'm off to the art room to work on some custom orders. Then I'll get to the post office.

Have a good day!

No comments: