Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!

Well, I couldn't resist... I bought myself a little Christmas gift! I got myself a T-shirt, with my Artkissed Logo on it! Pretty cool eh??? The color and sharpness is fantastic!! I got it at an online site called "ZAZZLE"... a place where I also feature some of my own designs, that you can get, on all kinds of things, like T-shirts, mugs, etc. Clever site. Artwork is submitted, and they print them! You get "royalties" when one of your designs is selected for their merchandise. I've sold a few T-shirts... or I should say "they" sold a few T-shirts, using my designs. Anyway, if you're looking to get a special shirt, mug, or other thing, to have custom printed, ZAZZLE IS THE PLACE!....oh... ya.. and I also treated myself to a LOGO mug too..
on it's way.. I'm bad!

The little package below, is one of my latest sales, ready to be shipped. 3 custom collage magnets... (see them in one of my recent Blogs) I like to make the packaging special. I imagine people opening each one, like a little gift! I don't like boring packages. They wrapping should be just as fun as what's inside right?

Well. It's almost.. no.. it is.. "HUMP DAY".. And Christmas is fassst approaching. I am soo not in the Christmas mood. Right now, it's just something to get over with. So, I have to work this Saturday 8 a.m-2p.m kinda good, that I'll be up, and when I get out of work, still have the better part of the day left. Much better than working in the evening!....Hmmm.. I'll bet it will be really slowww.. and I'll get sent home early!

I don't know if I'm brave enough to try and do any Christmas shopping, the last Saturday before Christmas!... ugghhhh.
I plan on getting busy making some Christmas gifts the whole weekend. I'm a "last minute" kind of person, and my creativity will flow ..... I hope! I haven't a clue what to make. But I'm hoping I'll have a "light bulb" moment, and make something wonderful, that everyone will love!

Happy Hump Day!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the shirt! What a wonderful Christmas!