Translate

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

TAAAH DAHHHHHH....

Yayyy!
I did it. A whole weekend of art. I stayed up all night, and did what I love.
My art room is trashed, but It's OK!
I made some new tiny heart collages, a Polymer Clay initial pin, a new Christmas Card ornament, and even have mini collage pin project almost done.
...all of which, can be seen and purchased at ETSY...
I shouldn't be up right now. It's 3:45 a.m.
Again, I got sleepy after dinner, and took a nap. My eyes snapped open at 2 a.m. and here I am.
This morning, I woke up at 10 a.m.... the time I'm supposed to be at work. I think my power must have gone out during the night, do to the high winds...but I suspect maybe... I just over slept!..
I got to work just before noon. Oh well. It was my first time coming in late.
At work, the volume of calls have not gone down yet. People are still trying to order last minute Christmas gifts, and are "shocked" that they might not get there orders in time for Christmas.
I spoke to the world's meanest woman, who snapped at me from the get go. She had been hung up on 2x.. (now I know why!)...and was making one final attempt to place her order. Everything she said, was done in a sarcastic tone, and no matter how nice I tried to be, she was still one nasty bitch!... THERE I said it!!... so.. Merry Christmas to you, ya mean, nasty thing! GRRRR!
OK... OK... fewwh.
So...
I am so not ready for Christmas. I haven't pulled out one decoration, and I'm seriously thinking about NOT putting up the tree this year.
I thought I would be moved out, and enjoying my first Christmas in a new apartment.
That didn't happen. Things are in boxes, pictures are off the walls, and there are no curtains!
not a very festive place right now.
I don't enjoy Christmas like I used to. I would go crazy decorating, putting up lights everywhere, and playing Christmas music all day long. I miss my children being little, and seeing their excitement.
If it weren't for the very annoying "HOLIDAY" Commercials, 24/7....I could easily forget Christmas was coming.
I want it to be February.. or March... with Spring just around the corner.
Instead.. we've got a long Winter ahead. And I'm not in the mood.
Hmmm.. OK.. I'll pick up the mood.
We dodged a supposedly "major" snow storm... and I'm happy about that. I'm not prepared for driving in that mess yet.
So... let me find something to say, that doesn't have a whining tone to it............................................................................................................thinking...
........ ummm...........ummmm............. Sorry... can't think of anything right now. It was just a crappy Monday, and I'm glad it's over!
... I am grateful for having a job... a roof over my head, my great kids, wonderful crazy family, and the best friends in the whole world.
God blesses me every minute of the day.
I need to get to bed.. and not oversleep!
have a great week.









































































































No comments: