Translate

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS DAY...sights from my Christmas Eve
















My favorite homemade Christmas cookies!!



































































My gorgeous children! Allison 25, Eddie 29 & Jamie 27




















My nephew and niece Nicholas and Emily


















Antje, Carmen, Anna & Michael. my nephews
and nieces.

















The "girls" my sis Susan (with scarf)




















The boys: Michael, Allison's boyfriend Andy,
Nephew in law Brian, nephew Scott, Niece Emily
Son Eddie









The Whole Gang!
My family has always gathered and celebrated on Christmas Eve.
This years hostess, was my sister Susan. My kids, hers, and her grandchildren, spent Christmas Eve together. Eating laughing, and exchanging gifts.
The food was great! We dined on a huge Honey-Baked Ham, Italian Sausage, Rigatoni, Lemon Pepper Chicken, .. and our family's traditional Fillet Gumbo, a true southern dish.
pounds of cookies, chocolate, and dips!
It was a great evening spent with people I truly love!
Christmas day for me, is a day to relax and do absolutely nothing! ahhhhhhhhhhhh...
264 days till the next Christmas!

I'll be heading to sister Rita's house on New Year's day, for THE BEST Pork & Sauerkraut IN THE WORLD!!... Really!
ahhh the flavor is amazing, and sooo tender, it melts in your mouth!...of course a mountain of Mashed Potato's too!

Well... It's 6:30 p.m..
Another Christmas is almost over.
Here in Cleveland, it was snow less and Sunny... a rare sight to be sure!


I hope you had a great holiday too.
~MaryEllen~

No comments: