Translate

Friday, December 07, 2007

A LONG TIME AGO...

Just look at what I have!
An old painting I did wayyyyy back in 1972!
I did the painting when I was in Jr. High school. It was a portrait of my friend Winnie, who is still one of my closest, dearest friends.
She just moved, and while packing, came across this painting! I couldn't believe she saved it all these years! She asked If I wanted it, and of course I said yes. I'm going to hang it in my art room.
It's not a bad painting, if I do say so myself.
It was painted in Tempra paints! which as you may know, is not the easiest to work with.
Anyway, it was fun to see this old painting again.
Thank you Winnie, for saving it. And for 39 years of friendship! I love ya!



(Winnie Today)
(Winnie in 1972)
YAyyyyy it's officially Friday!... And the weekend is awaiting.
More art... yayyyyy..
Stay tuned.

No comments: