Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2008

SIGNS OF SPRING





Although the Calendar says it's officially Spring, I'm having a hard time believing it. At work, I've heard rumors of people spotting little Crocus'...(Crocus's?) trying to peak their tiny heads. I haven't seen any for myself.
But....I know it's true.. the Scott's turf builder commercial is back on!
A real sign that Spring is here. Other vague signs, The stores are stocked with lawn items, beach buckets, and bird feeders.
The Temperature today was only in the low 30's. We somehow dodged the few inches of snow they were predicting, but my car was ice covered. The sun did make an appearance, late in the afternoon, and I enjoyed my sunny ride home.
Soooooo... The weekend is here. I'm planning on getting up as early as possible, having a cup of coffee and a "NEW" Bob Evans Sausage Egg & Cheese Croissant for breakfast, then heading into the artroom, for a whole day of art. I'm trying to finish a couple pieces, and submitting them to "Somerset Studio" magazine.. and hope maybe my pieces will be chosen for their "HALLOWEEN" issue. I have to get them there by the April 15th Deadline. That would be sooo exciting!!! I have one piece almost completed, and want to make a couple more, and send them all together. Hope I don't have an artist block!
Ok.. so I'm not going to get up, if I don't lay down! It's 2:54 a.m. The Coffee pot is on timer, and I'm going to bed!
I'll be posting the Halloween pieces for a sneak peak later then.
Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm with you.....I'm not sure spring will ever come to Western Pennsylvania!!!! No flowers poking their little heads up here!