Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PUZZLE SWAP 2




Ok...enough about the weather!! Here's the first batch of puzzle pieces I've been working on.
can you guess the themes? Each puzzle is 24 pieces, there are 12 women.. so... we each get to do 2 of each persons puzzle. My puzzle them is "Vintage Halloween".... and I can't wait to see it finished! Have I said that a few times already???
Ok, here a the themes for these pieces.....
"Celestial"... I made her a "Sun Goddess
"Miss Piggy"
"Cats & Women"
"Mermaids"
"Trees"
....and of course my 1st of 2 pieces.. for
"Vintage Halloween"...FYI... that's a photo of me in Halloween collage... about age 6.
Some of the other themes I'm working on:
"Whimsy"
"Old photos of Women"
"Mystical"
"Children"...
.....and more...
Ok. I just watched "Idol".. still don't have a favorite yet. How 'bout you?
I loved driving home in the Sun today.. YAYY!
and tomorrow is "hump" day.. and I have another weekend to myself.. ahhhhhhhh.
later!
















Posted by Picasa

No comments: