Translate

Thursday, March 06, 2008

SUNSHINE ON A CLOUDY DAY


"I got sunshine on a cloudy day...."


When I left work today, I opened my car door to find this fuzzy little guy sitting on the front seat with 3 cards..yes 3...


from my darling, son, Eddie. (he has my spare car key) He's a tender heart, and does thoughtful little things like that every now and then.


It was so sweet, and just the thing to make me (almost) forget the snow and ice.


I named my new fuzzy friend "Sunny" because he brightened my day!





So... Enjoy the photos of my drive to work this morning.
Note the even longer icicles from my car mirror, and the ice crusted on my car.
The roads were such a mess!!
The Flag outside "my" window at work... was covered in Ice!

Ok... I will really try to stop whining about the weather... I will focus on what's coming... SPRING!... and.. as of this Saturday, March 9th... Daylight savings time will begin!...no more driving home in the dark... well, atleast not till November!!!
Ok. I'm up way too late again! Gotta get to bed!












































































































































No comments: