Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HOME SICK

I have a another cold!
And for the first time in a really, really long time, I missed 2 days of work! I started feeling yucky, late Monday night, sneezing and sniffling. Tuesday morning came the runny nose, more sneezing and the headache. I called off work, and decided to try and get some art done. Tea and tissues in tow, I got some Polymer hearts made, to fill an order I just got at Etsy. Though I felt like crap, doing art took my mind off of it. For lunch, I had a bowl of Broccoli soup that PSMWG pattie had brought over Sunday. It just hit the spot.

I chilled the rest of the evening, sneezing and blowing. Then the hearburn came! I took some good ol' Pepto, and went to bed, but it only got



worse. It was awful! I was so tired, and couldn't sleep, making several more trips for the Pepto. Finally around 6 a.m. I fell asleep. The alarm went off at 8 a.m... I have to go to work now.. ?????

Ughhhhh. I grabbed a towel, and headed for the shower, and realized, I'm still sick.. and now verry tired! I ain't goin'!!!

So I grabbed the phone and called my supervisor. I know I sounded terrible. Partly from just waking up, mostly from the cold, and my super said not to worry, have a cup of tea and rest.

I don't like calling in sick, and really being sick lol. I like to have "Sanity days".. and enjoy them.

Oh well. Anyway... now that you're all caught up on my cold.. lol... I'm still feeling very crappy! But plan on going to work tomorrow no matter what. Thursday, Friday.. and unfortunately Saturday too. But then I get the next 2 weekends all to myself.



So...here's the hearts I worked on. The order is for 10 heart pins, and I'm not sure which ones I'll use, but the others will get listed on Etsy.



It was a fun day hanging out with a couple of my PSMWG buddies on Sunday. Gloria, and Pattie.

I made the homemade Pizza, and Pat brought a giant pot of hot steaming Broccoli soup! Ahh it was so good!

Pattie started on a Polymer Clay project, and wasn't too thrilled once she got into it. She thought working with the clay was hard, and she got frustrated. Gloria brought a canvas, but wasn't sure what she wanted to to with it.

It was just lots of fun hanging out laughing and eating, as always.














































Ok... drum roll please......... 50 days till Spring!!!!!








































1 comment:

I Dig This Life said...

I sooooo love your hearts featured in this blog entry they are soooooo nice, going to post a link on my website to your shop cos i like it sooooo much

Ann

www.amg-arts.com