Translate

Friday, January 04, 2008

GLITTER SNOW


Ahhh... Glitter Snow!
this awful picture just doesn't do it justice. (click on the pictures for a little better view)
I was taking out the trash this evening, and my snow covered front lawn was all sparkly!
Under the street lights, the snow glittered like tiny Diamonds, and I was mesmerized. Soooo beautiful. If it weren't so darned cold, I could have stood there for a ever, just staring at it.
A zillion little snowflakes shining just for me.
.... yes... the simple things bring me great pleasure.



Another simple thing....I treated myself to an early birthday gift, a gorgeous little ring, I bought at Etsy....http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8613666
The artist, calls them "Therapy rings"... I could use some!
the stone is called a Labradorite. I've never heard of it, but I love it just the same. It's got a subtle Opal-like quality, and it's very pretty. I've been eyeing this ring for about 6 months, and finally said I was worth $26 dammit! It's got a funky "industrial" look to it, while still being delicate and feminine. I think I'll get the Amethyst set in Silver next.

I'm on a weird sleep pattern again. Getting tired after dinner, taking a nap, then staying up till 4 a.m or later!!!!... good thing I don't start work till 10 a.m.

All my weekends are already booked. I have to work this Saturday, off Sunday... or as I call it "Cleaning day" Next weekend, I'm getting together with my "PSMWG" girlfriends. Then the following weekend, I'll be out with my sisters for my birthday. Every year, I can never think of anything fun or interesting for my sisters and I to do. A couple weeks ago, I heard about the Norman Rockwell Exhibit in Akron. Yess! perfect! PBS had done a show about the exhibit, and I'm really excited to see it even more now. Then, I have to work on the 26th. 3-9 pm. Poof! The month is done, and on to February. As of today, Friday January 4th... There is only 76 days till SPRING!!! Did you think I wasn't really counting?

My routine has been disrupted!.....They took off M*A*S*H.... and put on "TMZ".. grrhh.. and where's "CHEERS?"..... heyyyy!.. I gotta get cable, or go to bed at a normal time.
.. IT'S FRIDAY!... have a wonderful weekend!





No comments: