Translate

Friday, February 08, 2008

GLIMMER OF LIGHT

Grrrrrrrr!...
I just finished a new Blog post, and hit the "refresh" option, and it wiped it all out..
oh well.. here's what I could remember of it!

This photo, is of the doorknob in my artroom. I funked it up, when I painted my ARTroom 4 years ago.

First, I am thrilled. The days are getting longer, and now when I leave work at 6pm, their is still a little daylight left. Not much, the sky is that deep, gorgeous Sapphire Blue, but enough to make me happy. And I know come next week at this time, it will be even lighter!, Yes I'm one of those who suffer from that light deprevation thing.
oh.. FYI... just 40 days till SPRING!!!


I've been online for 10 years now, and how many wonderful artists I've found, and even met.
It's amazing to find people just like me, living all over the place!
I just spent an hour looking at some really cool blogs.. (I'll be adding links to them soon) It's so fun how one cool blog takes you to another! I get so inspired looking and reading them.
Ok so I'm tired, and tried to spell check. and it's not working. so.. sorry for whatever errors you find..... I tried!

I have to work tomorrow.. yes on a Saturday! ugh. 2-9. I'm meeting my nephew for breakfast in the morning, then I'll stop at GFS on the way to work, and pick up some of their awesome, giant Croissants, and I'll make fresh Chicken salad for Dinner when I get home!

Sunday, if the weather is good, I'll head over to my friend Winnie's (W) mom's house, to celebrate her 80th birthday. Her mom is selling her house, and I will miss it so much! So many good childhood memories there. I've known Winnie for 40 years, and spent a lot of time in that house. I plan on taking lots of pictures. I'll share them with you!
later!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the funked up door knob and lock!
Smiles-
Tootie