Translate

Thursday, January 03, 2008

WINTER






The morning after our New Year's Day snowstorm.
It was time to head back to work after 5 glorious days off.


I looked outside, and saw sunshine, and lots of snow. It was beautiful! I grabbed my camera threw it in my purse, and headed outside to dig my car out from under six inches of the white crap. UGH!.. .no, I have no garage.


My street was a mess, and as I got to the corner, I was passed by a snow plow.... nice timing.
As I headed down Warner Rd hill, I looked toward the wooded area, and it was so gorgeous!

With no one behind me, I scrambled for my camera, and managed to snap a few pictures. The sky was a Steel Blue-Grey, making the snow appear even Whiter under the sun. I'm sorry now, that I didn't put on my Hazard lights, and get out to take more pictures! I guess some things are just supposed to be a beautiful memory.


I got some art done on New Years day. and below are some pics I snapped as I created this Polymer Heart with pocket. Click on the "step by step" image, to see larger view.

It's currently for sale on ETSY.




























No comments: