Translate

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

JANUARY THUNDERSTORM



I love storms!
A rare January Thunderstorm, blew through tonight. After 2 days of unseasonably warm weather in the upper 60's, a cold front is now working it's way through, bringing in more "normal" temperatures.
The wind is kicking up, and the temps dropping.
The lights went out for a second too. No surprise,
With the old power lines around this neighborhood, the power goes out at the slightest breeze sometimes! I had a candle lit just in case.
So, I need to get to bed.
The storm wasn't nearly as bad as they were predicting it would be. But the wind continues to blow. Good thing I put a fresh battery in my alarm clock, just in case the power should go out again. It would be terrible if I woke up late for work.... ya... terrible.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: