Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2008

THE WEEKEND



Yayyy! the weekend.
Well....I had to work on Saturday 3-9p.m.. ugh.
But I still have today. And some of the PSMWG's are coming over, to do ART!
I'm working on homemade pizza... dough from scratch!...
and in between risings, I'm trying to straighten up the house.
Just stopping for a quick Pepsi/cigarette break... yes... I'm a smoker!.. there.. I said it!
I know, I know... I'm working on it ok?
Soooo anyway.... Break time over... gotta go punch the dough again. It's great for taking out your frustrations! Check back later, for today's artistic creations.
... Oh.. one last note. I had a $70 sale at Etsy yesterday!!... yay me. It's going into the "GOTTA-MOVE-BY-MAY-INTO-MY-NEW-APARTMENT" Fund.
... I hear email clicking... 2 in a row.... hmmm.. another sale maybe???... BRB...nope.. just my crazy cousin.
Ok... gotta make the pizza! mmmmm.. LATER! xoxoxo














No comments: