Translate

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wonderful Weather Day...

All this weather.. all in one day!

As an avid weather watcher, I couldn't have asked for more today! I couldn't stop watching the sky. The clouds rolled in, then sun, then more big billowing clouds. After work, I sat down to have dinner, and heard a rumbling. Thunder! I walked to the door, and whoa! awesome! When I looked to the left the sun was shining, and to the right, big black ominous clouds. It was raining, thundering, and sunny, all at once. I finished my dinner, just as the rain subsided. I went back to the door and WOW! hovering above, was were incredible wild clouds, spinning, and winding... yes.. rotation!! I snapped away, stopped only to watch the several rotations, at the edge of this massive cloud. Then my camera showed low battery!!! NOOOO!!! ... I ran into the house, and frantically searched for the back up batteries.... ahh.. back in business. Now I wish I had set my camera on movie mode, to capture the rotation in these clouds. Well, they were still wild. I went to upload my awesome cloud pics, watching out the window as I worked.. ooooh.. sun.. rain.. yesssss.. a rainbow! It was so vivid!

While I was outside snapping away again, I wondered if any of the neigbhors were watching me. There I was, in my "in the house" shorts, slippers, ratty T-shirt, no bra, and all. I don't really care.. I got really cool pictures!

No comments: