Translate

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Early Bird...

Well the birds have started to chirp, telling me, the sun will be up soon.
I've been up all night! I can't help it. I love staying up. It's when I'm most creative.
The bad part is, I end up sleeping in too long, when I do finally go to bed. Oh well. It's my weekend to do with, as I wish!

I went to Pat Catan's Friday after work. It's a local arts and crafts store here in Cleveland. I was in there for 3 hours! It was so nice being able to browse, and not have to hurry like I usually do, when I go on my lunch hour. I bought some new markers, called "Chalk Writers." They aren't what I expected, and I think I'll have to take them back. I bought eyelets to use in my collage projects, and hmmmm.. what else, oh and some candles. and a few other things I can't remember... ok.. I'm getting really sleepy lol.

The cats below, are my next door neighbor's. I dont' know their names.. but they're sooo cute!
especially the one with Blue eyes! I think it's part Siamese?
They were outside my window the other day, and I grabbed my camera. They were just starring back at me!

Ok... yawwwnnnning now. I guess I have to give in and go to bed.
More later then!
Good night... er.. Good morning?.. whatever... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!


Posted by Picasa




























`````````````````````````````````````

No comments: