Translate

Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Beautiful Evening...


Thanks to a nearby storm,
we got some incredible clouds this evening.
Big, intense, dramatic, spectacular clouds.
I love clouds! I could watch them all day. Always changing,
The colors, and movement.

I ran back and forth, from window to window, to the front porch, and out to the back yard, snapping pictures. I even managed to catch a fleeting rainbow, just before the camera batteries died!

The next door neighbor cat seemed to be enjoying the clouds too.

Well, My weekend is almost over. I didn't do much of anything. I ate, played on the computer, took cloud pictures, played on the computer, downloaded some new fonts, and did 2 loads of laundry. Oh, and watched Grey's Anatomy. I love that show! I can't wait for the next season.
















Wow, the 11 o'clock news... the day is now officially over. Time to figure out what to wear to work tomorrow. So, so long for now. have a great week!















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



















No comments: