Translate

Sunday, September 08, 2013

I DID IT!


I did it!!
I went through all 6 bins! this is a major accomplishment!
I  got it all down to only 3 bins!!! holy wow!.. YAYYY MEEE!
and look..... I have a box to take to the thrift store! .. yes! really!
Good choice of boxes too...it has handles... Thank you Dell monitor box maker guys..er... girls?
 
Now.......I can enjoy today's BROWNS home opener.... oh wait.... the Tree is still sitting out...

okay... I will put it back... THEN watch  today's BROWNS home opener!.... gotta hurry, only have 45 minutes before kick off!!!... GOTTA GO!!!....GOOO BROWNS!!! WOOF! WOOF!


 
FRANKIE SAYS:
"ERRRR.....ERRRR.....
GOOOOODD JOBBBBBB"
 
All ready for a new HAUNTED HOUSE!
 
 
I can see the floor again!
 
 
Love looking at this stuff again !



GOOOOO! BROWNIES!!!!!!
 


1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Good for you, MaryEllen! You kept some cute stuff! I sure need to do the same as you! Have a nice week! Twyla