Translate

Monday, September 02, 2013

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor day!
I really can't believe it's September already! where did the time go?
Like most, I'm off today. I slept in a little longer than I wanted to...ehh. But I didn't want to sleep the morning away. Wanted to get an early start and DO something with the day. But that didn't work so well. I didn't get up till 10 a.m....:/ and now, it's already almost 12:30......I am determined to DO something productive....cleaning, organizing, ART......but SOMETHING!, before it's 6p.m. and I'm whining that the day is over and I wasted it......

So....I'm having lunch (leftovers) and then I'm shutting this thing down!.....and maybe I'll organize (for the 540th. time) my walk in closet.... pull all Halloween decoration boxes forward.... for easy....easier... access. As many times as I've tried.... the closet is just not big enough or I have too much stuff.. and can't ever get to what I want. But....I will try yet again....to organize...the damn closet..........................or.......maybe close the door for another day and just do ART!!...ya, that's a better idea....

.............Oh! almost forgot! I have a brand new, shiny FASSST Computer!! I didn't know it could be soo fast. I was so used to my old slow one... that I forgot it wasn't supposed to be like that. I love the flatscreen, the vivid color....and all the new WINDOWS 8 "Bells & Whistles"...... awesome!!
It's a week old today, and I have been on it every waking moment (when not at work).... and that might explain the Optic Migraine I got last night. Haven't had one in like 10 years. I adjusted the brightness/contrast and hopefully that will help.... but staying off for awhile will probably help more!

   really going now.......... till next time!

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

MaryEllen! You're back!!! It's so good to hear from you again! Contrats on the new computer! Don't find Pinterest or you'll be on it more than you already are, HA! Have a great week! Love, Twyla