Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I COULDN'T RESIST....

Well a beautiful day in Northern Ohio. Sunny, Blue skies and a perfect Temperature around 65... love it!
  I had to work today... 8-2..... darn...... BUT.... we were slow and I got to leave at 12:30!!! that was awesome!!! So with my new found time, I headed over to Target, to spend the rest of my gift cards. I went to a different Target, and they had their Halloween stuff out!! yay!.. I mean.. uh-oh..... lol.. Well, I was good.. really. I only bought these Black n Orange cups & paper plates, plastic-ware ..oh... and the cool paper Pinwheels below.. 2 in the pack for only $3...they have such a vintage look. I showed great restraint.... really, considering the really cool Halloween stuff Target has.
 I used the gift cards more wisely...on groceries.... for my upcoming get together.
Everything else on the table, was bought at Marc's... our local "deep discount" store. Those adorable socks?.... 69 cents each!!.. really! 
  So, I'm excited to finally be able to pull out my Halloween stuff again..... Who's Obsessed?...
 
Have a great Sunday!!
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Ha, ha, you're obsessed! But, it's okay, it's a good thing! Have a great Sunday! Twyla