Translate

Thursday, September 05, 2013

ENJOYING THE SPEED

It's me again!! I have to make up for lost time ya know.
Okay, I admit...I'm excited about being able to post on my Blog again, I'm excited about my
new FASSST computer, and becoming a little obsessed, with revamping my Blog, with new colors.
It's just fun now, no more waiting....waiting..... for things to load... error messages.... blah, blah, blah.
 
  Like before, I'm up late... yeah, that's me... pushing the limits, paying the price in the morning.
I'm watching "American Pickers"... I don't know why. It's interesting, but It's not something I would choose to watch, just watching by default.... because there's NOTHING GOOD ON..
 
  A cool thing happened at work today. My GM, called me over, and  "presented me" with a "KUDOS" certificate...To say thanks for all my ART contributions to the office... AND gave me $50 in TARGET gift certificates... pretty cool!... and THANK YOU!
Like I told my GM.... I really enjoy doing it! he said "You put a lot of work into everything and we'd like to say thanks! He mentioned several recent projects I've done, including the "Monopoly" game board I made,  converting it to fit with our company, even down to the cards, for our "FUN FRIDAY" activity. I was "commissioned" several times, to do little projects for the office and it made me feel good  that they appreciate it and enjoy it!
   I love decorating our work area, with seasonal artwork and just put up colorful handmade leaves, Pumpkins and Footballs. My Supervisor, is a 30 year old guy and really doesn't "get into" the decorating thing..... and me?.. I need "stuff and Color".
 
Okay..... that's all for now. It's almost 2:30 a.m. I'm getting sleepy, but I took a little nap when I got home... so I shouldn't be this sleepy.. but I am...  I hate "giving in" and having to go to bed, when all I really want to do is play!.... I don't like being a responsible adult sometimes.
 
  Here's just some random pictures, to decorate this post 
 
I loved the dappled sunlight
 
Tomato Salad with Pita bread, this evenings late night snack


Evening Sun through the leaves.. love that!

 

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Congrats on the award! How cool is that?! To be awarded for your contribution of art has to feel really sweet! I'd love to see pictures of the artwork you made for the office. It's funny you stay up late still. I love staying up late, too, but can't seem to keep my eyes open as late as I used to a few years ago. Have a nice day, MaryEllen! Twyla

MaryEllen said...

Hi Twyla!
So good to hear from you. I've missed posting and following other blogs.
Yup, still a night owl.
and Too late, I've already found Pinterest.. last year.. and I am addicted..
hope all is well with you!
Thanks for always following xo
Maryellen