Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HAPPY HUMP DAY!



My new favorite commercial... love it!




We're havin' a heat wave, a tropical heat wave....
Really! In Cleveland, in September..... a record breaking 96 today... well.. technically yesterday.
Officially the hottest day of the year. I'm lucky, I work an Air conditioned office.
The  good news, is We'll be a Autumn-like 63 by Friday.
No, I'm not really ready for the Summer to end, but I do like cooler weather. I like having my windows open at night and NOT have to hear the grinding of the neighbor's A/C.... okay.. I bet if I look through my previous posts, I'd find several, very similar posts... about... the weather.... and grinding A/C's....Oh well.... that's my exciting life for ya.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

We've been sweltering here in Missouri, too! Thank goodness a cold front is supposed to move through tonight and it'll be pleasant tomorrow! Yes! I love that commercial:) Twyla