Translate

Sunday, October 26, 2008

PSMWG HALLOWEEN PARTY!












































PSMWG "Ladies of the Evening" Halloween party, was BIG FUN!





These are the only pictures I can share, the others are too ... eh hemm........over the top? lol....
We howled! at each others "outfits" Winnie looked like a 1950's French Hooker, while Sheila went for the gum chewing street walker! LOL LOL. I was the "Madame" since I was hosting the party....I'd love to show you a photo of me.. but I AIN"T GONNA! lol.... My inspiration was that of a 1930's Madame, meets Baby Jane! lol... Gloria?... well.... She had a whole different interpretation of our theme... lol She was "G" Spot... lol... verrrrry funny! Pattie came as an old burned out HOOTER Girl... you'll just have to use your imagination on that one too..I like to keep my Blog tasteful and G-rated lol...


So....We feasted on Homemade Tostada's and Fajita Chicken Burritos.Good wine, and some Tequila Rose. I made chocolate cupcakes, with homemade Butter cream frosting, that was so fluffy and good, if I do say so myself. I tinted the frosting Orange, and topped them with Halloween Sprinkles. Gloria gave us a wonderful framed pictures of all of us, with a Friend poem. I gave the girls a photo of us, as witches!...( I created by superimposing our faces on an old vintage photo!) Wayyy funny! We all hung out in the living room, listening to Oldies and talking and laughing. S & W left around 1 a.m, then P left around 3 a.m. They all had things to do on Sunday and couldn't stay. G and I had another pot of coffee, and sat around the table talking till 6 a.m!


I woke up at 1 in the afternoon! not thrilled that I missed 1/2 the day! Oh well. All three of my kids came over to watch the Browns game and have Tostada's They love them too, and grew up eating them!

So everyone left, and here I am. another weekend has come and gone in a flash, like always. I really hate my crappy job, but I appreciate the fact that I have one. I'm planning on finding a new one, in the Spring, if I don't burn out before then! They're calling for Snow showers and a "high" of 40 tomorrow. Winter really is coming, like it or not. And so is Halloween!!


Have a great Week and HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh what fun! I loved the pictures, but sure would have loved to have seen your picture! I'm glad you are blessed with such good friends - and daughters too. You are one lucky lady(of the night),hehe. I'm sorry you have a crappy job, I am wishing you much luck finding a new one. Have a good week and have a very spooky Halloween. Twyla

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Halloween. The party looked like alot of fun. Yummy cupcakes!!!

Kim

Melissa Valeriote said...

WOW! Now that's my kind of party! Happy Halloween!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hello it's Lindsey here and I am letting you know that I have BOO-ED you!
Drop by our blog to pick it up!