Translate

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

IT'S OCTOBER!




OCTOBER IS HERE!


It's really HALLOWEEN TIME! So, this whole month, I'll be posting all things Halloween. Here are just a few of my favorite things. I just LOVE my little Halloween Toad! I've named him "Thaddeus" My little smilin' Pumpkin in new this year, as well "Julius the Party Cat" by Johanna Parker. I LOVE HER WORK!!! visit "kathy's Primitives" or Johanna Parker's Blog, to see more!

OK... it's late.. gotta get to bed. Stay tuned for more things HALLOWEEN!...tomorrow?.. some of my most favorite Halloween Costume photos of my kids, and me too!!!............OOHHH...I almost forgot! I got an email from Stampington Company, the publishers of "Somerset Studio magazine, where my HALLOWEEN art was published in September 2008 HALLOWEEN ISSUE remember? I wrote asking when I might expect the 2ND piece I submitted (that didn't get published) back, because it wasn't with the other piece that was returned. Anyway, Michelle, who is director of art submissions or something, wrote today to say that my 2ND piece was being considered for the "GALLERY" magazine, another of their publications!...and that I might not get the piece back till December, also the time when the GALLERY magazine will be out...COOL EH??.. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love your Halloween style. Those pieces are delightful. I'm keeping my fingers crossed you get published again! That's exciting. Have a great day! Twyla