Translate

Monday, October 06, 2008

IMAGES OF AUTUMN













What a great day!!!
My sister Debbie and I had a great time hanging out all day. We started out at Mapleside's restaurant for brunch, then walked the grounds taking pictures. As you can see, the leaves haven't really turned much yet, so it gives us another reason, to get together again, to capture the Fall colors. The sunshine was radiant, and enough to keep us comfortable, on a chilly Autumn day. The Pumpkins were out in all their glory.

After Mapleside, we visited a cute little Farmers market, and the Pumpkins were even better, strewn under a shady tree.

After pictures, Deb and are indulged ourselves in a trip to "Pat Catans," the local craft store, then to a Dollar store, and a couple hours in the "Flower Factory" We had way too much fun, despite the guilt of spending money we really didn't have! OH WELL!

We went to Jig Saw Saloon, for a quick bite, and The sun was setting, on the way home. Stay tuned for more Autumn photos. Hopefully they'll be of the Turning leaves! As I recall, last years Foliage, it was late in Autumn before the Colors really popped. So hopefully, that will be the case this year!... Update on Mosley coming soon too!

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you got to enjoy a nice day with your sister. Your pictures turned out beautiful. That looks like a gorgeous place you went to. I can imagine the colors of the trees will be breath taking when they change. We didn't have a pretty fall last year because of the weather. I am hoping it will be better this year. Have a great week! Twyla

Anonymous said...

M....I haven't visited your site in some time, but so glad I did today because it's the very reason I called you last week...even thou we did not connect! As I drive to and fro every Fall day, I think of the vibrant colors and how they remind me of you! I can hardly wait to see you and enjoy the much needed psmwg day! You know I love you.....P