Translate

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES 1



As promised, here are some photos from past Halloween celebrations.I LOVE to dress up!... and do make up, and make costumes for my kids and I. Some of my favorite costumes were worn at our company parties, way back when I worked for Pagenet, a paging company. We'd all get dressed up, and have a big potluck lunch. I miss those days.

along with the Calender flipping a page, the weather has flipped too! It's a real "Fall" day! Overcast, rainy, and chilly temperatures in the high 50's! Wow! I'm actually wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt! oooh chilly! and loving it. I just hope Autumn Takes it's time, and hold the sn..sn...sn...I can't even say it.. you know, that white Sh#@*&!!!!!.... I'M NOT READY FOR THAT CRAP YET! lol..

More pictures tomorrow!.. HI TWYLA AND LINDSEY! XOXO

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love your pictures! My favorite is the hippie costume. You look so cute! Sounds like you worked in a great office then. I know what you mean about the 'hair'. I was Lily Munster last year and that hair drove Me crazy. I hope your feet are staying warm in this cooler weather. Twyla