Translate

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT

Well...it's hump day!
I just remembered that I wanted to post Halloween pics during the month.. and I forgot all about them. Life just get's in the way. So here's one now. It's my 3 little darlings: Eddie as the Scarecrow, Allison as Dorothy and Jamie as Glenda the Good witch. I had so much fun making the costumes. I remember going to the thrift store, and finding Eddies jacket and pants, and Jamie's "Gown". I handmade Allison's dress, and put it together with "Stitch witchery".. great stuff! They looked so adorable. I think one of their fondest memories is of Halloween, and their handmade costumes.

I'm busy trying to get my apartment cleaned, for my little PSMWG party this weekend. I'm "making" them dress up!.... we're all going to dress as.. emm.. a.... "ladies of the evening".. LOL!!!! What a hoot that will be eh? I'll try and post pictures if they let me! we'll have a PJ party, and I make breakfast in the morning too. We have sooo much fun just hanging out. It's great when you've known someone for soooo long! There is no pretense, we can all just be our selves.. accept for Saturday.. when we'll be "Ladies of the Evening".. LOL

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your kids look so adorable! I enlarged the picture so I could see the details better. They were posing so perfect and you did one fantastic job on those costumes. I'm sure your kids appreciated all you did and what fun you all must have had.
I wish I could crash that party this weekend. Sounds like a blast. If there's someone that you don't quite recognise and not sure who they are, it may be me. Let's see, where did I put my fishnets . . . Twyla