Translate

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TICK.....TICK....TICK



Taking a little break, and recuperating from all the moving and lifting on Saturday. My Leg muscles are so sore!!! WOW!... OK... so I'm not 20 anymore, and I don't "work out"... ouchhhh!



Here's a few more pics from the "MODEL" it's exactly like my apartment.

The little butcher block table in the kitchen, is where I plan to put my cute little vintage 30's Enamel topped table... no place else to put it lol.



I've listed some new collage links, I hope you will visit, and enjoy.

Tomorrow, is April 15Th TAX day. It's also the deadline for turning in artwork, for the Vintage issue at Somerset Studio magazine. I know my package arrived, since they've already deposited my "return postage" check. So now, I wait?... I'm not quite sure how it all works, but I think they contact you by email, to let you know if your art is selected for publishing.

So, it's all been so exciting. In just 18 short days, I will FINALLY be in my new apartment. If you haven't already figured it out, This is a huge deal for me. I've ALWAYS lived in Cleveland, Ohio.. and I've ALWAYS lived in a 5 mile radius! It will so weird to actually "stay" in Brunswick, instead of just visiting. It will be fun to explore and find new (to me) cool places.





Sooo....

I treated myself to my Favorite Chinese, for dinner this evening. One place here, I will truly miss. I'm planning on getting about 4 orders, and freezing them, when I move... yes really!

Although, I'm sure Gloria (my best friend) and I, will make some "Chinese" runs in the future.



My sister turned me on to "Ken's Steakhouse Lite Asian Sesame" Dressing.. All I can say is YUMMMM!!! She made me an awesome salad, last weekend. Mixed greens "Sunkissed" brand "Almond Accents".. Lightly seasoned. She also added "Tyson" Roasted chicken chunks.. OMG, have you tried them?.... sooo good!! She also added some Pecans for more crunch, and it was the best salad ever. So I had to go buy my own ingredients, and mm mmm mmm! Try it!


Ok... I'm sorry if you've visited my Blog, hoping to find some art. I've been too preoccupied with the move, but promise to list new art, just as soon as I'm settled in the new place I can't wait to set up my new larger art room! I even treated myself to a cool book called "Where Women Create"... to get inspired. the book sells for $24, but I found it at Amazon, slightly used for only $10.. I love a bargain! I can't wait till it arrives.

The weather is getting nice... things are turning Green!!... and I actually have a few Daffodils popping up! MMMmmmm I love Spring!
I will be hanging out with my 3 sisters this weekend. It's Rita's birthday, and we always get together, and hang out, and have a sleepover! We're going to Vermilion, Ohio... one of those fun "quaint" little towns. I've never been there. I've heard it's got great shops. I'll snap a few pics and post them soon.
I'm up way too late... I got sleepy after my Chinese dinner, and took a "little" 2 hour nap. Oh well. that's me for ya.

No comments: