Translate

Monday, April 21, 2008

TAKING A BREAK




Ahhhhh.. a break from packing.
Here are a few pics from my "Sister weekend"
Vermilion, was a disappointment.

I've never been there before, but my sisters say, it used to have a lot of cool shops, but now, not so much.

Still, it was a beautiful Spring day, and all the trees "popped" with curly Lime green leaves, still unfolding. Gorgeous! Color has once again emerged. The grass is a brilliant green, Flowering trees in Pinks and white. And the Sunny Daffodils.. ahhh I LOVE SPRING!

While in Vermilion, we did find a great little 50's style "Soda shop" I had a yummy Chocolate malt, Rita had a "Chocolate coke, Deb enjoyed a Strawberry Sundae, and Sue had Giant Onion rings, that she shared with the rest of us.

As always, it was great hanging out with my silly sisters.

So.. it's on to more packing.

Sometimes I feel like I only have a little more to pack.. and other times, like right now.. feel very overwhelmed, and wonder how I'll get it all done.

I gave my self till this Saturday, to get alllll the packing done. So I can spend all next week cleaning.

I am so ready for this to be over.

The funny thing is, through all of It, I almost forget I'll be having a new home when it's all done.

I'm already excited at the thought of decorating for Halloween, and Christmas. And of course, I've been arranging furniture in my head for the last 3 weeks.


I've run out of Pepsi, and I'm actually drinking a beer!..... left from one of our PSMWG gatherings I'm sure. But it tastes great... and less filling.. LOL...

Ok.. so I'm going to try and get a few more boxes packed, then chill till bedtime. Ahhh. The days are flying!!!!! wow!





































No comments: