Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PASSING THE TIME


It's 1:00a.m... and I'm watching Wil and Grace.
It's almost time to get to bed!

We had a nice little Thunderstorm pass through, and the clouds cleared just in time for a gorgeous sunset... just lovely.

My sis Deb was over on Sunday, and we started working on our Prim Dolls.
She brought her sewing machine over.. and guess what?... hers wouldn't work either!!! so BOTH of are machines are Ka-puttt! damn! We had to sew the bodies by hand. I managed to get mine finished quicker than the first one, still a machine would have been such a time saver! So, Deb's coming over tomorrow evening to work on her doll. I love that we live so close.. (just a mile apart).. and can hang out more spontaneously!
I made us Fresh Chicken salad, and she brought the wine. So fun!

I got out 1 hr and 15 minutes early today!... ahhhhh.
and went to my favorite store, Marc's. I ran into my ex-sister-in-law and her husband.. literally.. I rammed my cart into theirs.. on purpose lol. So we chatted for awhile and that was it.

I loved the rain and thunder on the ride home. More rain on the way for the rest of the week and weekend.. yay.
We're now in the running for one of the Coolest July's in Cleveland. ... and yes... I do love it!

So... I just realized I also have to work this Sunday too.. damn!
eh.... I really need to stop whining about it, it's not like I didn't know my job entailed working one Saturday & one Sunday a month. Reminder to self:.. next job.. NO WEEKENDS!

Yawwwwningggg now...
must go to bed. IT'S HUMP DAY!
.....later!


















3 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Why is it that often when I visit here I end up hungry? Because you always post these delicious looking food pix! Now I have a hankering for chicken salad and some kind of zesty looking tortilla chips!

Looks like you had a great time as you always know how to do!

Thanks for the message and the permission (wink, wink)!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

So great that you and your sister get together and have fun time. I can identify with you. Lindsey and I both have sewing machines and we can't find all the pieces we need to make them work:( We're terribly unorganized. We are having a wonderfully cool July also! Isn't it Grand?! Sorry about the weekend working. That is the pits! Have a good rest of the week! Twyla

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi MaryEllen! Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and hope everything is peachy in your world! Twyla