Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ANOTHER WEDNESDAY
















First... I'm so excited about the party going on at
"TWO CRAZY CRAFTERS"...

It's a "Wizard of Oz Gala!...
click on the pic RUBY SLIPPERS button,
to find out how you can participate!!!!!!!


Just a few pictures from my weekend.

The big Thunderstorm Saturday morning was awesome! It passed, just in time for my sister's Deb Susan and friend Diane, to go to the awesome St. John's West Shore art show. It was great!
We hung out at Susan's the rest of the evening and had so much fun sitting on her porch reminiscing.

I'm glad the week is flying by. My sister Deb and I, are planning on making Prim dolls this weekend. It will be my 2nd.. and Deb's 1st... so I have to show her how.. I hope I remember!
So it will be so much fun!
I'm going to make us Tostada's.. and she's bringing the McDonald's Cafe Mocha's .. YESSSS!

So.. this is gonna be a short one. Gonna go take a nice relaxing bubble bath! ahhhhhh.
The weekend is almost here again!




























































2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for mentioning our Gala and posting the button. I think it's going to be great fun and I can't wait to see what you make! I am hoping the week goes fast so you can get to your weekend! Sounds like a fun time is planned. Enjoy your Iced Mocha's and the doll making. I will look forward to seeing how they turn out. Twyla

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi You! I've been so behind. I'm sorry. But it's been wonderful to catch up on all of your doings today. You do so many fun things and your weekends always sound so amazing and plum full of perfectness! Bet this one is too so enjoy!

marsha

(love, love, love your doll!)