Translate

Monday, July 06, 2009

SUMMER TIME


Monday is over!..... ahhhhh.
It was hard going back to work after the long weekend, but the day went fast, and now it's done.

Just a some photos from my Summer so far.
First, The 4th. of July cook out, at my Friend Bev & Marks.
A great day of Fun, friends and food!
Bev is the Blond below, with Laure and Gloria. Bev is a Breast Cancer survivor.... and one of the feistiest Women I know! She's got the best sense of humor and she's just a great friend!
Her sister Barb died of Breast Cancer in 2001. They were very close sisters, and I miss Barb a lot!
Anyway... Bev, Barb and brother Bob all have sons.. no girls!
And they are the nicest bunch of boys.

We stayed late, eating, laughing and listening to music. It was a great time.

The other pics are from my sister Deb's birthday/sister day in June.
We always tell our kids that "SISTERS ROCK".. and one of the kids made a comment like "ya.. in Rockers".. so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to pose in these rockers outside of "CRACKER BARREL" restaurant, after breakfast. We're just that kind of nutty!
We headed to Crocker Park's outdoor art show. It was just a perfect day!

This weekend, we'll be going to the St. Johns Westshore art show. Its supposed to be hot and humid.. .. yikes.. and maybe rain. geee.. I hope not! Then we'll head to my sister Susan's house for dinner and a porch party.. Yayy! I love our sister days.


So I'll muttle through the week, and look forward to the weekend with my sistahh's!

Have a good one.


























































































































































1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, I Love that last picture! That is too cute! I'm glad you had such a nice weekend and sorry it's over. At least you have sweet memories to carry you through the week. Have a good one! Twyla