Translate

Sunday, September 21, 2008

TREMONT 2008





Well another great weekend has come to an end. I had a great time hanging out at the Tremont Arts & Cultural Festival with my sisters. We all met at Susan's house, then went to breakfast Tremont was nice, but it didn't seem like there were as many vendors this year. I didn't buy anything this time, but learned that they now allow sharing of booths. This is good news, because my sisters and I, would love to sell at the Festival, but don't want to have to pay for 4 separate spaces. So, maybe we might actually participate next year!

We went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner, then headed back to my apartment. We sat around the table talking, laughing and drinking wine....hmmm.. it's a pattern! LOL. Rita fixed the dried flowers I put in my new way cool Victorian "Witch" boot vase, I snagged on Etsy for only $5!!! I love it! It's "life size" and it's the perfect addition to my Halloween decor. I am no good at floral arrangements, and Rita is an amazing floral designer! It looks so cool now! I'll be posting picks of it and the apartment, now that the decorations are done.... for now :)

The sisters all pooped out, and went to bed early. I was more tired than I realized, and went to bed soon after. I made coffee and breakfast in the morning, and they left about an hour later. It was so fun being with them as always, and having my apartment "Christened" with a sister sleep over!

I started and finished my Calendar page. I have "January"... it's for our next project, with the same women that all worked on the Puzzle swap. I wasn't sure what I was going to do and sorry I didn't pick October! But I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Soooooo... 10.30 p.m. The weekend really is gone. POOF! Another week lies ahead.


2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

So glad you had a nice weekend with your sisters. I envy you because I have no sisters. Maybe that's why Lindsey and I are so close, she doesn't have a sister either! I am looking forward to seeing your witch's boot. Have a wonderful week! Twyla

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com real people sharing real stories about how love has really impacted and changed their lives. Share your story, struggles, or testimonies. Blessings...