Translate

Monday, September 22, 2008

MY HALLOWEEN SURPRISE!


LOOK AT MY ADORABLE BLACK AND ORANGE HALLOWEEN SLIPPERS!!



I'm sooooooooooo LUCKY!



They arrived in the mail today! a gift to me, from my sweet, thoughtful Blogger friend, Twyla, from "Two Crazy Crafters"....(See her Blog link below.)
I actually squealed when I opened the package!

Twyla lovingly hand Knitted them just for me! She obviously knows just how much I love Halloween!
You just have to visit the Etsy Shoppe "Fancy That Shoppe" run by Twyla and her adorable daughter Lindsey, And find your own cuddly pair! Twyla says she has been Knitting house slippers since she was 11 years old! They are beautifully made, and oh so cuddly!!! I will love them forever!!!

Twyla and Lindsey are the cutest mother and daughter I've ever seen. Along with their genuine affection for each other, they share a passion for sweet vintage items, Barbie dolls and other collections. They're just too cute for words. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AGAIN TWYLA!!
YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY! I LOVE YA BIG!

4 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Ah, shucks. You make me sound like such a nice person. I am just so happy you love your house shoes. It was not hard to know that you would love those colors because I am a faithful reader of your blog. Love you too!
Twyla

MaryEllen said...

You're not just a nice person, you're my hero!
....
FYI... guess what my high school colors were?????????? : )

Anonymous said...

Impressed with your Halloween slippers. Love the design and color combination.

MaryEllen said...

Yes! They're awesome!
I love my Halloween slippers!
Made with such love!
They're wonderful!!!