Translate

Monday, June 02, 2008

THE BIRTHDAY QUEEN!


Birthday Queen!

We just officially celebrated Winnie's mom's 80th. on Sunday. Her birthday was actually in February, but the family decided to celebrate in warmer weather.

I was lucky enough to make her a special crown! and she was honored by wearing the official PSMWG robe, only worn by us PSMWG's when we each turned 50.

It was a great party.
After the party, we headed over to "MOM BAILEY'S" new house! she moved into the other side of the duplex that Winnie just bought a year ago. "MOM" just sold her house!
The PSMWG's got to have one last hurrah there just a few weeks ago.
I know I mentioned how much I loved that house. "Mom" gave me a table she used to have sitting in the hallway. It's a cool "Boomerang" table right from the 50's It's in perfect shape. And now graces my art room. It's a little piece of the Bailey house that I get to keep.

I love the Bailey's and my PSMWG buddies. how lucky am I?






1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Love the boomerang table and the neat seats next to it! Thanks for the comment on our blog! Twyla