Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FAVORITE PICS.











































Just some random pictures that I've taken. I'm working on cleaning up old files, and came across these.

It's already "hump-day." Wow, the weeks are flying. June is halfway gone!.... the snow will be flying again before ya know it......................WAIT... did I just say that?.. uggggghhhhhh.

I'm hoping to work on some new Halloween art this weekend. I haven't listed anything on Etsy in months.

I was home all last week, almost totally confined to my bed. I had yet another amazingly painful Pilonidal Cyst ..... omg.. Is all I can say. I've suffered with these horrible things showing up every 3-5 years... since I was 14 years old. You'd think I'd have had the surgery by now. Anyway... I'm glad it's gone. The pain is worse than labor.. well.. at least comparable!.. Enough about this awful pain in my .....! It's gone now.. and I can walk again.
Fewwwh!

Anyway... II hope you enjoy your week, and find time for yourself this weekend!

No comments: